General information for conferences at CMLTI:
- Conferences are for Bishops, Sr. Pastors and full time/pd. leaders.
- The cost is 2000/= pp. Cost includes accommodations, meals and all sessions. For the marriage conference charges will be 3, 500/= per couple.
- Cost for Day Scholars: 1000/=p.p. Cost includes lunch, teas and all sessions.
- Accommodations WILL NOT be secured until the deposit has been received (1000/= or more).
- Guaranteed accommodations are on a first come first served basis.
- Day scholars are encouraged to register prior to conference….500/= deposit or more.
- If advanced payment or deposit has been made and delegate cannot attend, the deposit is non-refundable. To send someone else in the delegate’s place must be approved by CMM before registration.
- Identification will be required at registration.
- No Children or infants will be allowed. If you come with a child you will be asked to leave the Center immediately as we are not equipped to handle their needs.
- Please bring your return bus fare with you as no one will be given any money from CMLTI/CMM.
- Your reservation will be held until Tuesday noon, after which time it shall be released.
- If certificates are given at this conference, you must have been in attendance from Tuesday noon until Thursday afternoon.
- You may register by mail or by completing the online registration form.
What to bring to Conferences held at CMM Conference Center:
- Registration Confirmation
- Warm Clothing
- Towel & Other Toiletries
- Money for purchase of booklets, tapes and for all your transportation costs